Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Photography golf course style

A previous wedding client of mine came down from New York for Thanksgiving and called me up to do a family photograph for them. I of course jumped at the chance to work with them again. Gabriella and Darrell are some of the nicest and most gracious wedding couples I have ever photographed and their family members are so sweet! His dad lives in a country club, so I just used the wonderful background that was basically his backyard. It was a beautiful day! I took over 350 photos in about an hour and got Gabriella her DVD the day after so she could get back to NY with it.

I love working with large groups and posing them in an interesting fashion. And with folks like these, it was even more of a pleasure. I hope they will cherish the photos for many years to come.

No comments: